Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, January 28, 2011

Creative Crew


So...it's another neglected post finally getting published! I have mixed feelings about this card. But I decided to post it any way!

On SCS, several demos have begun what is known as the "Creative Crew." It is a group of talented stampin' artists who will be inspiring us over the next few months. There were several challenges posted for January...and this combines 2 of them: to use Love Letter designer series paper, and to highlight hearts. I used the word window, scallop oval, and heart to heart punches...oh and the large heart punch also. Wait, there's the scallop trim punch... Too much, I think!! The ribbon is retired...making room for new again!

This card had a mind of its own! But, it will be helpful at the ministry...can always use thank you's there.

I plan on playing more Creative Crew challenges in February...stay tuned!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, I've been playing along with creative crew too. Love how the polka dots look with the heart punches.

    ReplyDelete