Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Freshly Made meets DTGD

Hello Again!  2 posts in one day!  I guess you could say I am trying to catch up!  This is another Dare to Get Dirty challenge, which I combined with this Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I LOVE this clean sketch,and I enjoyed pulling out my Top Note die again.  It was gathering dust...tsk tsk!  I did a very literal interpretation of the sketch.




My card features retired stamps but new colors of ink and card stock.  The card base is gumball green.  The strips on the side are primrose petals and raspberry ripple, embossed with the petals a plenty impressions folder in my big shot.  I also used the scallop trim border punch.  The large flower is from the retired hostess set Because I Care, colored with markers and stamped onto whisper white card stock.  I added a few rhinestones for sparkle.  The sentiment is from On Your Birthday, placed on a hand cut banner.

Well, it is late, so I should go to bed.  Who knows, maybe I will actually post again this week!  I hope so!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love these new ink colors together. The bling is the perfect accent. Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! Such a pretty flower that is! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. The image looks great with the new colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Those colors are gorgeous and I love your sparkles. :) Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete