Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Late for the Mash-up!


Hello Friends!

So this was a Friday Mashup challenge, which I completed "on time" but never uploaded.  In fact, I am uploading it hear LATER than this post indicates.  I don't mean to bear false witness...just trying to catch up on some blogging without jamming up my posts!  Holly had a triple challenge... 1) use you brayer (I brayered various colors over my new embossing folder I got with my SU Sale-a-Bration order) 2) use butterflies (I used my favorite embosslits to make this batch) and 3) use the sketch she  presented...which was a simple array of butterflies and a sentiment.  Ta-dah!  I added bashful blue satin ribbon and basic rhinestones.  My card base is confetti white, as is the embossed layer.  The sentiment is from On Your Birthday, on a scalloped oval.  The colors...daffodil delight, certainly celery, and bashful blue were for a SCS color challenge.

Quick...easy...and very fun!

Thanks for stopping by to help me dust off my blog!  *wink*

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment