Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Another Snowy Wedding

Hello friends...

I made this card before I left for vacation.  We did not get a picture until the night before we left my mom's house.  Good thing, because this card won't be in my possession much longer.


My husband and I will be attending a wedding today...and once again, I opted to use my long-retired felt snowflakes as a feature.  The wedding color palette features some dark shade of blue:  I chose midnight muse.  (The lighter blue seen is baja breeze)  The card base is 5" square, and I added a layer off the same color that was embossed with Petals-a-Plenty and lightly sponged with shimmer mist.  I even added a strip inside.  In addition to the snowflakes, I have used stitched ribbon and rhinestones.  The sentiment is from Trust God, stamped in Midnight Muse.  I actually heat embossed it...these new SU classic ink pads are very juicy! The sentiment is paired with the scallop oval and decorative label punch.

We're near St. Louis now, and there is a fresh blanket of snow this morning.  I think this will be a beautiful day!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

3 comments:

  1. I love the blues! Beautiful card!

    stamperbythesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love the embossing and the blue color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the embossing and the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete