Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Spring Colors for a Cold Winter Day

Hello, and Happy Tuesday!

Today is the last Tuesday of the month, which means it is my last week as a Guest Design Team member over at SCS.   BooHoo!  I have had so much fun!  I will continue to play along with these  challenges because they always get my creative juices flowing!

This week, the other Kim has asked us to use Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, and Pool Party...completely my kind of color combo!  I know I will use this again!


I rarely use basic black for a card base, but it made sense with this silhouette image from SU's "Just Believe."   I embossed a layer of black with the fancy fan folder, then wrapped some pear pleated satin ribbon around it...it really pops off the black!  I stamped the flowers in black, then sponged pear and pool party in the background.  The image is mounted on Moonlight dsp, and popped up with dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment on pool party, so that it would look nice against the sky.  The modern label and scallop oval punches make their appearance together again.

I have no idea where this card will end up.  I think I may have a hard time parting with it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim





2 comments: