Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super STAMP Sunday!

Hello Everyone!  It's Super Bowl STAMP Sunday!

For the last few years, I have invited some stamping friends to my house on this festive occasion.  I really don't care about football, especially if there are no Midwest teams involved.  I was hoping for a Packer/Colts showdown, but we all know how that turned out!

Anywho, the big winter storm was hardly big, so I had 3 friends join me.  As I was stamping my second card, I realized the deadline for Our Daily Bread Designs Shine Your Light challenge was looming.  It's "Anything Goes" this week, so I quickly made my first Easter card of the year.

Ironically, last week's card also had soft pink and green.  I think I want spring to show up!  LOL  My card base is certainly celery.  I added a layer of celery pattern paper with a strip of pink pirouette pattern paper, both with a scallop trim punched out.  I used an image and greeting from ODBD "I Am the Way" set, which is perfect for Easter.  Using my blender pens, I colored with the celery, pink, and so saffron inks.  I used my SU framelits to cut it out, then sponged bashful blue.  I added several candy dots, and popped the entire panel up with dimensionals.

I think it needs ribbon...I'll probably make more of these and dress it up a bit more.

The next two cards are not for challenges.  I'll come back later to add details, but I want to link up the challenge card.



Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

5 comments:

  1. I really like the pink and green combo! Very pretty, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the spring, Kim! So, of course, I love your Easter and your butterfly cards most of all! Fabulous work on all three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and green is one of my faves! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three cards are beautiful Kim. The pink and green go so nicely together - gorgeous Easter card. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Kim!!! Hehe, I was bummed about the Super Bowl teams as well......maybe we'll get what we want next year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete