Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Batch

Hello Stamping Friends!!

Well, I have several cards today that I made before I left on vacation.  All of these have a Christmas theme.

The first card is a recent SCS sketch challenge.  I made  for the neighbors on our block, and my husband baked cookies for our annual neighbor gift.  The card base is old olive.  I added layers of Holly Jolly dsp and very vanilla. The sentiment is from SU's "Delightful Dozen."  I added bakers twine and non-SU gems, but it was too plain.  So I pulled out my stocking builder punch and more dsp to add the cute stocking.



Next is a card I made for Virtual Stamp Night, but had not uploaded yet.  It features the larger stocking builder die...it's huge!  I even placed my cuff low.  It's made with another retired Christmas pattern paper, but I am not sure which one.  The confetti white card base is 6x6 inches.  The sentiment ("Tags til Christmas") is stamped in cherry cobbler and popped up on a scallop circle.  Finally, some sweater trim finishes it off.





Finally, a card for regular mailing.  I made 12 of these.  The base is cherry cobbler.  I added indigo island pattern paper, along with some from "Festival of Prints."  My image and sentiment come together from "Rejoicing in Christmas." I stamped in indigo, then sponged crumb cake and pool party.  The star is stamped in crumb cake, with a silver brad added.  The entire panel is popped up with dimensionals.  
That's it for today!  I hope to post one more time this year!  

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim








1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, each and every one! Lucky you to have gotten cards in the mail :)

    Blessings for the new year and here's to a happy, fabulous 2016!

    ReplyDelete