Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Monday, September 29, 2014

Time for Color!

(Note:  This post appeared on my other blog.  I am moving 2014 posts over here.)


Good Morning!  It's Monday, and that means I have to finish my Colour Me...! challenge card before the deadline, right?  Well, it didn't happen on time...but here is my card.



This had me stumped or a while, plus I did NO stamping this last week.  Not any challenges, not any "just because" cards.  So, I am trying to get things going.  Well, I saw a sneak peak of the Technique Lovers Challenge last night, and decided to incorporate it with these colors.  Anne calls this technique "Punched Strips" and it looked simple and fun.




I embossed a layer of whisper white with the Cloudy Day folder, lightly sponged, and placed it on the bermuda bay card base.  The brights pattern paper stack worked perfectly for this challenge, and I used my old butterfly punch for some whimsy.  The sentiment is from "On Your Birthday" paired up with both tag punches.  Daffodil grosgrain ribbon and candy dots add the final touches.

This was nearly done on time, but better late than never!  Hopefully, I'll be back next week!


Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment