Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!



I woke up this morning to lots of facebook birthday wishes...so fun!! But I had a special treat...the stampin' kind. My card from last weekend (for my husband's birthday) was selected for an award from the Paper Players Challenge!! Each design team member chooses someone as A Cut Above. Thank you, Anne Marie, for choosing my card as your fave in the color challenge! I'll be playing again soon... I promise!!


Inky {{{HUGS}}}

3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Kim! I hope you had an awesome day today! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kim! Congrats on having your card chosen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Birthday! I hope you had a fabulous day!


    Congrats too!

    ReplyDelete