Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Goodies!!

I finally placed my first order from the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog...and my stash arrived today!! Ribbon, stamps, card stock, impressions folders, dies, chipboard....oooooooooooooooo!!! Too bad I can't call in sick tomorrow! LOL!! I do have my Stampin' Club tomorrow night, so they get to play with me! Plus, dear hubby has to work Saturday, so yes, I'll be playin' all day! Poor guy...he probably feels like his overtime ends up in MY room! Well, we did buy a new very nice camera for him before vacation...so I feel safe! heehee!

Seriously, I know I am blessed to be able to get this stuff. I hope to share some projects with you this weekend! Stay tuned for tomorrow's Friday Mashup challenge and some NEW stuff Saturday and Sunday!!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment