Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Virtual Stamp Night: I Treasure You!

Hello, and Happy Saturday!

Last night, I made a BIG and fun mess, creating cards for Virtual Stamp Night!  The over arching theme is "I Treasure You."  I am posting the first 4 challenges here in this post, and will share the other 6 (if I get them all done) tomorrow.  I also combined some of these challenges with the Friday Mashup 200th challenge celebration.  YOU can still play along, and try to win prizes!





The first challenge was to CASE a Treasured Hostess...Tammie E.  Here is the card I selected.  Tammie is incredibly talented, and famous for her coloring.  Me, not so much!  LOL  I kept the sketch, and used a much simpler image, who is also ice skating.  I chose FM45 (penguins) and FM36 (colors baja breeze, blushing bride, and basic gray) to mash up.  My stamps are Serene Snowflakes, Penguin Pleasantries, and Teeny Tiny Wishes.












The second challenge was one that I hosted...woohoo!  I thought of a Scavenger Hunt, so I gave everyone 6 things that needed to be included in their project.  Check out the details here. My card includes images from a brand new stamp set (for me) called "Life is Good" from Lawn Fawn.



The third challenge is about treasuring our furry friends.  I don't have any pets, but I do love this Chubby Chums set from Paper Smooches.  Once again, I combined 2 Friday Mashups...the sketch found at FM180 and the birthday theme, plus twine at FM142.  This card, featuring pretty in pink, wisteria wonder, and lucky limeade.









Finally, here is a VSN card that asked us to use spotlighting.  I also found a spotlight challenge from Friday Mashup...FM45, plus FM01 that featured butterflies.  My card features SU's Swallowtail in baked brown sugar, with some areas colored with pumpkin pie and bermuda bay.



Be sure to join us at The Friday Mashup...there are LOTS of prizes being given away!  Be sure to comment on the DT cards, and upload your card to the InLinkz.  Get all the details HERE.

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment