Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, January 25, 2013

Saving the Best for Last

Hi Stamping Friends

As promised, I decided to post the last dozen of my 2012 Christmas cards before I begin my 2013 cards!  I haven't stamped all week...but I am keeping the blog alive!

I started these before vacation, but finished well after.  Once again, I relied on "The 12 Days of Christmas!"



My card base is early espresso, and I added a layer of river rock, embossed with the tulip frame folder.  This gorgeous image is from Our Daily Bread Designs, "Peace On Earth."  It is stamped in early espresso craft, then heat embossed.  I sponged this layer with soft suede and cherry cobbler ink.  The cherry cobbler tulle adds some softness.  The sentiment is from SU's "Greetings of the Season," stamped in early espresso on very vanilla, punched out with the scallop circle and sponged lightly.

These colors are a bit unexpected for Christmas...but I really like the warmth and texture. Good chance I will make a similar design this year!

Thanks for coming by today!  I hope to be stamping again next week!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful and looks so rich! I love your CAS design.



    --Cheryl--


    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous and perfect for the season

    ReplyDelete