Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Posting My 1st Blog Card


Hey there fellow stampers, I am just seeing if I can upload a photo.

I made this card for an area Stampin' Up Demo swap. There were several of us who had a lot in sales for one or two quarters. I don't remember the specifics...you see, I am my biggest customer!! I didn't SELL a lot, I BOUGHT a lot! My hubby would like to see that change! LOL!!

This card is made with the Gifts of the Earth stamp set from the SU Holiday Mini catalog. You can't see it, but the inside says Happy Thanksgiving with a stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I used very vanilla card stock on Autumn Traditions designer series paper (DSP). The ric-rac is Orchard Ribbon Originals. I stamped the image in soft suede, and colored with stampin' pastels. The doodle on the front and sentiment inside are in elegant eggplant. The card folds into a 4x4 square...I learned this from Splitcoaststampers...Techniqu Lovers Challenge #201. Hope you like it!!

2 comments: