Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Chance!

Well, every year at this time, Stampin' Up! puts out a list of stamp sets and accessories that are retiring June 30. This year, the list is LONG! Lots or ribbon is going buh-bye...I am sure new ones are on the horizon for the new IBC available July 1st. Lots of dsp is leaving...a bunch of stamps...some punches and big shot items...ink and other coloring tools.

I still have to review the list to see what I cannot live without. I am always sad to see ribbon go, so I have to find strength not to order ALL of it!

If you want to order anything now, just click on the last chance list picture over to the right and it will take you to a beautiful place where you can order beautiful things!


Inky {{{HUGS}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment