Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Love Fest!!

Hello Friends

Splitcoaststampers held a new series of challenges for 11 days this month, called "Love Fest".  I did all of the challenges over the weekend...but have yet to blog any...so here goes!!  (I am just making BRIEF descriptions... too much to type otherwise!)

The first challenge called for items spelling LOVE.  I used Lilac card stock, Oval die cut, Vintage style, and Embossing (dry and heat).  The main image is from Elements of Style.
 




The second challenge:  A sketch challenge here...but I flipped it.  More retired dsp here.  In fact, all of the dsp I used in Love Fest was retired...as were many of the accessories.




The third challenge:  Add some Bling!  Rhinestones and my fave stamp "You're a Gem" went perfectly with this theme.  I love the Mixed Bunch stamps too! The colors also met a past color challenge.











The fourth challenge:  Make a card with a non-traditional fold.  I made an easel card, featuring this flower garden embossing folder and a new sale-bration button.




And the fifth challenge:  Use any dies...I used my sizzix stars, so I could have different sizes.  LOTS of retired products too...woohoo!


I used several punches and ribbons throughout.  I will post the other challenges later on.

Thanks for dropping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment