Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Playing Tic-Tac-Toe

Hello Stamping Friends!

I have a couple off cards today that used some sot of Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  I'll start with this week's challenge from The Paper Players, which I combined with a recent SCS color challenge, along with Julie's DTGD challenge.  I am still a bit obsessed with color challenges, so the DTGD challenges are helping me "catch up."  My card base is textured pacific point (opened up a retired pack of 12x12 in-colors!).  I added a bit of soft sky, embossed with the Cloudy Day folder.  SU's "Summer by the Sea" is a classic, and here I colored it with my blender pens.  The sentiment is from "Perfect Words."  A bit of gingham ribbon and enamel dots finish it off.







Next, I pulled out an early 2016 challenge at The Paper Players, hoping to catch up on my 2016 goal soon.  This also meets a past SCS color challenge and Alba's DTGD challenge.  This card is definitely more girly!  My card base is mossy meadow.  On some glossy white, I spread blushing bride and elegant eggplant ink, plus I spritzed it with my shimmer mix.  I added this poly-twill ribbon, finishing off a roll (though I still have 1 more!)  Using markers, I colored this image from "Friends Never Fade," mounted it to some eggplant card stock, and added a glimmer brad.  Another "Perfect Words" sentiment is used, plus another bit of bling.  I love all of the shimmer!

I have a few other DTGD challenges done; hopefully will post tomorrow.  I didn't come close to completing all of them, but I did more this year than last year...WooHoo!  Thanks for stopping by!


Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim





4 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely! So glad you shared them at the Paper
    Ayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute set of cards Kim!I just love that image in the top card..so sweet.Thanks for playing along with the tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Summer by the Sea set...it IS a classic and perfect for our challenge! So serene! Thanks for sharing this with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! Your first image- I love that classic set- and you have done a beautiful job coloring it. And, I just love your background on the 2nd- fun!

    ReplyDelete