Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Urban Garden Sketches

Hi strangers!

I'm focusing more on my business stuff, so blogging here is rare these days.  Every time I think I will get in a routine, I flunk!  LOL At least I am still stamping!

Last weekend, I made a batch of cards using a long-retired package of SU dsp:  Urban Garden. It features kiwi kiss, not quite navy, baja breeze and basic gray.  I needed a bunch of sympathy cards.  I also made a couple of thank you cards. I truly want to use up my supply of dsp, and one thing that helps is sketch challenges.  Now, my 2016 stamping goals do not include these challenges, but they don't stop me either! I made 2 of each card. The first two are the same sketch, but different because of the curvy cut. I just reversed and used both sides of the paper.  Stamps used are SU "Thoughts and Prayers" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes."  I used not quite navy, baja breeze, and lucky limeade ink.  Punches are word window and scalloped oval.  Embellishments: Beautiful Wings ebosslit, kiwi satin ribbon, limeade bakers twine, non-SU polka dot ribbon, brad and enamel dot.  Card bases are either basic gray or smokey slate.  

I used SCS sketches 606 (above)


       607


 608,





and 610.  
My layout for this post is weird, but you get the idea.  It felt good to create  cards!  Hopefully I will get some time to stamp later today too.


Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment