Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Monday, November 5, 2018

Random Cards

Hello Stamping Friends!

In an attempt to catch up a bit, I am going to post some random cards here.  I went through photo files on my laptop, and thought, Good grief!  I am so far behind!  Here goes!


This was for a nephew and his new bride.  I love this die from Stampin' Up!  It makes fancy cards so quick and easy!  The glimmer paper is sweet sugar plum, and I think I had sparkles on my floor for weeks!






I have another nephew in the US Navy, stationed in Japan.  The Open Sea stamp set goes perfectly with this paper stack, also from SU, though I forget the name.  Plus, I think lost lagoon is a perfect color for ocean themed cards!




Now, a card for a niece.  I had to take the photo quickly before I stuck it in the mail.  Her sorority recently took group photos with everyone wearing burgundy, holding sunflowers.  I had a stamp set in mind; turns out I gave it away!  So I chose this Itty Bitty set from Unity Stamp Company. It's hard to tell, but the crown is gold embossed.  I brushed more mustard and delightful dijon ink around the bees, and sponged my embossed background.  And I love the lace as an added detail!




Another nephew (I have 12, not to mention nephews-in-law!) was in a musical recently.  It was put on by a group called The Penguin Project, and the entire cast is made if children with developmental or sensory disabilities.  I am so proud of Ethan being on stage, even doing a few dance steps and having a few spoken lines.  The "Broadway Bound" dsp from SU was perfect.  My penguin is from an unknown dollar bin source.




Finally, this card was made months ago for a friend in ministry who completed her term in leadership.  She was SO supportive of me, as I grew to understand my own role.  I am blessed to have worked with her.


I have lots of "get organized" goals for the coming months.  Not just here, but in reading more books, getting more exercise.  I better not wait until the New Year...no time like the present!

Thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim  

No comments:

Post a Comment