Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Color Renovation!!

I have been a Happy Stampin' Up customer for years...and a demo for about 18 months. Love so many products...ribbon, great card stock, designer series paper (DSP). I have most of the colors, and even last year's batch of In-Colors. I LOVE color! Mix 'em, match 'em....so much fun!!

Well, this week, the good people at Stampin' Up! made a major announcement...they are bringing on a Color Renovation! Freshening up, the color palette, and it looks great! Instead of color "families", we will have Color Collections. Some current colors, some returning In-Colors (like Baja Breeze! WooHoo!)...and some new colors! Check these out!


But with every hello, comes a good-bye, it seems. Many colors...29 in all...will be retiring this summer. This is a tough one for me...but as I looked at the list, I realized that I don't use a lot of these any way. Apparently, I am not the only one! LOL The good news is, if there is a favorite of yours on this Fond Farewell list, you can stock up over the next 2 months! SU! has said these items will be available until June 1st...and June 1st through June 30th, it is while supplies last. I will stock up on my beloved bordering blue and sage shadow...maybe pale plum and mellow moss. See which colors you want to buy...

(Editorial note...my attempts to change a pdf file to a jpg file resulted in removing the Stampin' Up! logo. All colors shown above are copyrighted by Stampin' Up!)

So, if you want to place an order for card stock, ink, markers...let me know. Just click on the IBC logo to the left!!

Gotta run! I have some work to do for my "real" job again! You know...the one that supplies my stampin' allowance! *wink* Seriously, I have a MAJOR fund-raiser in 2 weeks! Eeack!! Pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment