Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Take Care, Bold Brights

















Yesterday's Inspiration Challenge on splitcoaststampers was a fun one! We were directed to an online store called Green Rainbow. Well, I found a cute snail puzzle painted in bright colors. It reminded me of the many colors that are on the Fond Farewell list. Even though the colors are going, I hope, hope, hope this adorable butterfly embosslit die sticks around! See the different textures? This little die cuts out 5 different butterflies at once! Just run it through your Big Shot! I LOVE it!!! And check out the polka dots...all made with my new polka dot embossing folder. I also used the word window punch and modern label punch. The sentiment is from a retired set. Even though I am not a fan of the bold brights, and I am glad many are retiring, this was fun to make!

1 comment:

  1. This fits the PMS challnege too! You should link it to the PMS blog. awesome card!

    ReplyDelete