Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Monday, March 21, 2011

Retired Stampin' Up Products can Help Pregnancy Centers!!

Hello everyone!


I am taking a slight detour on my blog to share some special info:

I work for a prolife pregnancy ministry in Danville. We work closely with a national affiliate group known as NIFLA. (Nat'l Institute of Family & Life Advocates)

NIFLA provides training, guidance on policies, and keeps us informed of various cultural and legal issues affecting our clients. Like our local ministry, Women'sCare Clinic, NIFLA is a Christian organization.

NIFLA is holding an online auction to raise funds. I contacted Demo Support at Stampin' Up to see if they would make a donation...and they did! Because I arranged the donation, 50% of the proceeds from the SU items will come to us in Danville...WooHoo!

The auction runs through March 28. (Just One More Week!) You can go to this page to see the various craft items available:
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Browse.action?categoryId=124503979&auctionId=115598334

There are 2 bundles of SU products, each valued over $200. Retired items make great door prizes for demos...and they always work for personal hobby time!

Of course, you can bid on any item...there are hot air balloon rides, restaurant and hotel gift certificates, golf course stuff...even a baseball signed by Albert Pujols and a football signed by the Packers... LOTS of neat things. The proceeds go to a great organization which helps pregnancy help ministries across the country!!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Kim! I think it is awesome that SU! donated all of this awesome product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kim, what a great blog you have. I found it through SU Connection and I added myself as a follower. You're welcome to take a peek at mine as well. I would love to have you visit. Here is the link: http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

    Inky hugs and I hope the auction will go great!
    Bless your heart and the things you do for Pro Life! Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Good for you!

    I'm your newest follower from SC...
    Hope you can follow me too.

    Angel Hawks
    www.MakeSomethingCute.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you. I added myself as a follower to your blog, through Stampin Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog as well, I would love to have you visit and become a follower as well ;) Here is the link:

    http://stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great auction.
    I'm following you from Stampin'Connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.
    I try to catch up from the bottom as new folks are added and I also read the comments and catch the new ones also.
    Have a great night and good luck with the auction.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower, and would love for you to come by my blog too. By the way, what a great idea. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW! Great for you to be involved! Way to go in getting a donation. Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete