Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Virtual Stamp Night!

I made these cards last weekend. Just wanted to post quickly. I love Virtual Stamp Night at splitcoaststampers....and wish I was organized to do all of the challenges! I have already posted 2 cards that were combined with blog challenges. I did 5 other cards, as well. Here's 3 of them:






The first card was for a "Love is in Bloom" challenge. We had to use hearts or the word "Love". I made this clean and simple card for my mom, allowing the retired Greenhouse Gala dsp to take center stage. She loves to garden, so the flowers are perfect!



The next card asked us to do some "Spring Cleaning" by using older, neglected products. This retired Bella Bleu dsp, along with the retired stamps and ribbon did the trick!


Finally, "Spring is in the Air" prompted me to pull out my Flight of the Butterfly and more retired Greenhouse Gala dsp. Gotta use this stuff!!


If you want more details...let me know. Everything is from Stampin' Up...I just want to finish posting before bed! LOL


Inky {{{HUGS}}}











No comments:

Post a Comment