Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer VSN Sketch!!

Hello Stampers!!

Tonight begins the Summer Virtual Stamp Night!! (The VSN badge has the wrong dates...sorry!)  I am hosting again, and I hope you can join my sketch challenge!  I love layers and angles...and you will find those in this sketch.
I made two summer themed cards, flipping the sketch for variety.







My first card features 2 previous In-Colors that are back in the "regular" palette for Stampin' Up...Bermuda Bay & Crushed Curry.  The images are from "By the Tide" and the sentiment is from "Word Play."  I like the Wish Big with a fish!  This will be for one of my brothers-in-law, who has a summer birthday.  Button, ribbon, and baker's twine finish it off.








My next card features long-retired DSP called Tropical Party.  I kid you not...I have a drawer with leftover card kits from my demo days, and that is where I found this turquoise card base and dsp.  Felt great to actually make a card that I will actually mail!  Very simple, using the "Tropical Party" and "On Your Birthday" stamps.  Colors are rose red, old olive, tempting turquoise, and pumpkin pie.

Hope you join the VSN challenges this weekend!!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete