Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Monday, June 3, 2013

Freshly Made... Christmas?


Hello Everyone!


It has been a while since I have looked at the Freshly Made Sketches blog.  When I peeked at it the other day, I noticed the scalloped edge in this challenge.  Well, I have this "kit" from Stampin' Up...it came with some huge order I placed a while back.  Meant to be used for a keepsake box, I just figured I would get around to it later.  Instead, the precut scallop dsp came in handy for this challenge.  As you can see, I flipped the sketch.  The ribbon, button, pearl, and strip of wild wasabi (which I embossed with Petals a Plenty)...even the card base came from the kit!  Yay!  I think I have more of this confetti cream card stock, so I may make a dozen of these for my June Christmas Card Challenge.  I will have to find other buttons and lace trim, but it's gonna happen! The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and the images are from First Christmas.  Ink colors are chocolate chip, real red, and so saffron, to coordinate with the Christmas dsp.

Quick card, since many pieces were pre-cut.  The other 11 may take more time. *wink*

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment