Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, August 2, 2013

Dare to Play with Paper!

Hello Stamping Friends!

I am WAKING UP this tired blog!  I said that in June too, but it didn't work!  Ha!  Well, last weekend, I played along with the fabulous Dare to Get Dirty challenges over in stamping heaven (aka Splitcoaststampers).  My intention was to actually keep up with the challenges each day, maybe just fall a day behind. Well, I did 2 days and came to a screeching halt!  I'll be busy this weekend!


I was also going to catch up on blogging.  Thankfully, one of my cards has a deadline, so here I am!  I combined a DTGD challenge (can't say which one...you gotta join the Fan Club!) with this week's Paper Players sketch challenge.  I am really pleased with the final result!  




My card features the retired SU In-Color Poppy Parade; in the base, the ink, and the pattern paper from a hostess stack.  The image and sentiment are both from SU's "Just Believe".  I embossed the whisper white layer after stamping the sentiment.  The image layer is trimmed by using the poppy parade marker.  Instead of 3 small brads, I used one extra large white brad...fun!

This card was so quick and simple and fun!  I really should make more, in lots of colors!

Now...I better start blogging the rest of my DTGD cards!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment