Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, February 7, 2014

Triple Challenge Card

(Note: This was originally published on my other blog.  I am moving my 2014 posts over here)

Hello again, Stamping Friends!



I am on a stamping and blogging roll!  Today's card features THREE challenges from SCS... Last Fridays Free 4 All (use the word LOVE), this past Tuesday's Color Challenge (Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, and Primrose Petals) and yesterday's Sketch challenge, shown here.
Because of the sketch and the "Love" requirements, I planned on making a Valentine.  However, I needed a birthday card for one of my nieces who turned 16 last week.  Yep...LAST week.  Belated card, it is!  With my sickness last month, I feel a bit justified, for a change.  I better get back on track with the rest of the month!

I used pumpkin pie pattern paper...Sarah likes orange.  It is hard to see, but the white and pumpkin pieces are dry embossed with a heart folder from Cuttlebug, run through my Big Shot.  The pennant has SU sets "I Heart Hearts" and "Fabulous Phrases."  I used my journal marker to add the number 16.  The other sentiment is from "Well Scripted."  I used the heart punch, even as the bottom of the pennant.  "Teeny Tiny Wishes" on the word label punch with candy dots finish it off.  I think these colors work very well for a teen girl card...what do you think?  By the way...sorry for the smudge.  I think I need to have a chat with my hubby/photographer!  LOL


Thanks for coming by!  I have another color  challenge card to show you tomorrow.  Hope you stop by again.

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment