Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, June 12, 2015

Let's Hear it for the Boys

Hello, and Happy Friday!

I have a VERY quick card today for The Paper Players challenge to create a masculine card.  I needed a card for my oldest brother.  It needed to be quick, because it is late!  Oh, and because the deadline to link this up is in 10 minutes!  LOL

I actually had different dsp sitting out for a WEEK, but just couldn't get inspired.  So I pulled out this stuff from SU's "Well Worn," which is one of my favorites.  I used one side for the vertical panel, then the flip side to mat my sentiment.  The stamp is from SU's "Delightful Dozen," stamped in not quite navy on very vanilla.  After adding 2 NQN brads, I popped the panel up with dimensionals. The final touch is the kite string.  Easy-peasy!

The other reason I wanted to get this post in is to let you know that TONIGHT is Virtual Stamp Night!  It starts at 6 pm  Eastern time.  I am hosting a challenge at 7 pm Eastern.  The overall theme is "Happy"...hope you can come and play!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim




4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! I'm running low on cards for men too! I love the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved this paper!! Is the card base Cajun Craze? It's a great combination of colors and that stamp set will never go out of style (IMHO). Love your card!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine birthday card for your brother. Really love the distressed stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked one of my favorite DSP panels for masculine cards, love those colors! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete