Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, May 13, 2016

Playing Paper Catch-Up!

Hello Friends!

It's Friday, early afternoon...which means I am posting my card for the week's challenge at The Paper Players!  I really hope I get out of this last-minute habit, because it's driving me crazy!  LOL

The colors are soft and feminine, which is perfect for the Baby Girl card I needed to make. All supplies are from Stampin' Up! My card base is pink pirouette.  I added a layer of "Parisian Summer" dsp; I think polka dots are a wonderful match for baby cards.  My image is from "Baby Prints," stamped in wisteria with the coordinating sentiment in pink pirouette.  The other sentiment is new, from "Suite Sayings" on a punched out and popped up scalloped oval and layered over a pear pizzazz scalloped circle.  I added candy dots and ruffled ribbon for the final details.











Next, I have two cards for a previous challenge that I made a while back (like all those cards I posted yesterday!)  When I saw this color challenge, I immediately thought of this dp:  Black Orchid from S.E.I.  I have had it for years, and it will take a long time to use it up, unless I get serious about it!  (Summer project, perhaps?)  Both cards use "Hello Again" for the greeting, stamped on ovals.  The bird on the left is from "Elements of Style," colored with markers.  One card has bakers twine, the other a bit of polka dot ribbon.  Both of these cards have long been mailed.  Feels good to catch up on my posts!



Thanks for checking out my colorful post!

Inky{{{HUGS}}}
Kim




3 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job on that Paper Players challenge. Just love that card and the greeting is so stinkin' cute! That second challenge was a difficult color combination...at least it would have been for me, but you were certainly up to it. I would never have thought those colors would go together as beautifully as they did in your card.

    ReplyDelete