Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm a Bad Blogger!

I was supposed to post "tomorrow"...and that was a week ago...oops! Life got hectic! Who am I kidding? Life is always hectic, right??

So, before I get into any long story, I want to post a card (very cute,if I do say so myself!) made with NEW Stampin' Up Stamps!! As you know, I work at a prolife pregnancy ministry...so baby cards are a MUST! Well, the new Mini Occasions catalog has two sets that are perfect for baby cards...Fox and Friends and Little Angel.


Check this out... I used a Color Challenge on splitcoaststampers...Bermuda bay, certainly celery, and handsome hunter...perfect for alittle boy card, dontcha think?

















I'm gonna call it a night...but I have more to post tomorrow...really, I do! Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment