Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Computer, New Stuff!!!

Well, I am finally up and running again on a home computer! I feel like I have returned to the present day...it is amazing to realize how much we rely on these gadgets!

And none too soon, either! Stampin' Up is having loads of promotions! The annual Sale-a-Bration is here (LOVE it!), plus a NEW Mini Occasions catalog, PLUS a NEW Definitely Decoritive catalog for those who want to add some pizazz to your home!

As a demo, I was able to preorder some goodies...and I LOVE them! Satin ribbon, a new punch, adorable stamps that will be perfect for baby cards for the ministry...I could go on and on!

So...tomorrow, I hope to upload some pictures of new projects. In the meantime you can check out the new stuff by clicking on the catalog pictures to the left. You can check out my demo business site too...

I'll see you tomorrow...with PICTURES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment