Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Quick DASH!

I am having camera problems, so I have not uploaded for quite a while! BooHoo!

The NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog (IBC) launched 2 days ago...WooHoo!!! I already ordered a gazillion things! Not really...but my hubby thinks so! Hey...I got him golf clubs for Father's Day, so we're good, right?? Besides, I get the fabulous Demo discount, so it's even better!!

For my local gals...I hope you can join me either Saturday July 10 or Sunday July 11 for my new Catalog Open House!! You'll make a cute Make-and-Take...and I am gonna have door prizes!! Drop me a line if you are coming!!

Hope to upload stuff this weekend!!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

1 comment:

  1. Hope your camera problems are solved soon. FUnny story. Wednesday night I was up late so blogged my Wed. entry at a little after midnight. By morning I had no internet and didn't get it back until Thursday ... in time for me to blog ... never missed a day! Kind of a God thing, wouldn't you say? I NEVER blog at midnight! Praying that your camera is up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete