Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Clean and Simply Daring!


It's Wednesday, and that means another Color Dare!! Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, and Blushing Bride...hmmm...I RARELY use melon mambo. But that's why it's called a "challenge," right?

There was also a special Clean and Simple Challenge on splitcoaststampers that used ribbon, bling, and a decoration theme. I combined the 2 challenges, and came up with this card. More "paper crafting" than actual stamping in this card...but I like the results! All of the supplies are from Stampin' Up!

I used the Color Dare colors, punched out ornaments, then embossed with my Petals-a-Plenty impressions folder in the Big Shot. I then added a Rhinestone on each ornament. I wrapped blushing bride twill ribbon around the confetti white card base. The blushing bride pattern paper, from the Hostess level 1 pack, was punch with the scallop oval. Pacific Point ink, Teeny Tiny Wishes, the word window, and a few dimensionals finish out the card.

Hope you like it!! Now...where do I send this one? Hmmmm...

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love how you used the colors with the ornament punch and the touch of bling. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a CAS perfection!! love the texture on them...beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean design and how you used that fabulous color combo! I'm a big Melon Mambo fan, myself...it's Pacific Point I tend to shy away from. The three pieces of bling are just perfect! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love the colors ans the embossing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ornaments make CAS cards so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply striking and gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete