Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Monday, November 15, 2010

What Kind of Demo are YOU? *wink*

Do you ever find yourself looking at project ideas and thinking, “I wish I had that stamp set,” or that punch… or that ink color… or ALL of it? Then you need the “I Want It ALL Kit”, aka the Demonstrator Starter Kit.

Normally $175, now for $87.50, you can purchase the awesome “I Want It All Kit”. This kit is an excellent way to ensure you have all the necessary supplies to begin stamping or provide you with a wide variety of product to compliment what you already own.

There are 2 Starter Kits available:

  • Standard Starter Kit...Click on the "Become a Demonstrator" at the to of the page to see a complete list
  • Value: $310, Was: $175, SALE Price: $87.50, S & H: FREE
  • Digital + Starter Kit...
  • Value: $310, Was: $175, SALE Price: $87.50, S & H: FREE

*****************************************
Stampin’ Up! needs all kinds of demonstrators…

Discount Purchaser-Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20-30% discounted price. Occasionally sells to neighbors, friends, and relatives.

Short-term Demonstrator- Sells for a short period of time. Wants to earn a specified amount. Stops demonstrating when the goal is met.

Seasonal Demonstrator- Works hard at the business during October, November and December, doing demonstrations for seasonal money. Takes minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.

Hobby Demonstrator- Loves doing demonstrations and earning money when it’s convenient. Works a lot some months and very little other months. Likes to do demonstrations that are easy to book.

Career Demonstrator- Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable income with a long-term career potential. Pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder. Loves attending Stampin’ Up! functions. Has developed close relationships within the business. Works at her business in a consistent and ongoing manner.

Do you see yourself as one of these kinds of Demonstrators?

If any of these ideas appeal to you, this is a GREAT time to get started at a fabulous discount. The Demonstrator Starter Kit “SIMPLY AMAZING” sale gets you $310+ of stamping and business supplies for only $87.50, which is like a 72% discount! WooHoo!!!

When I signed up 2 years ago, I was definitely a Discount Demo! Give me the goodies, please!! But I had so much fun sharing my stuff and teaching techniques, that I became a "Hobby Demo" with a monthly club and occasional in-home events.

Want to sign up? This special lasts just until November 30! Contact me to get information on how you can sign up online Today!! Click on the tab up top to get some more details!!

I still love what I do...and I am even getting ready to plan my 2011 Stampin' Calendar!! Watch for more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment