Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Key to My Heart

Hello Everyone! Here is a card I made over the weekend, but did not get posted on time for a blog challenge. Boohoo. But hey, it was fun to make! My card is for last week's sketch challenge on splitcoaststampers and last week's Create with Connie and Mary challenge.
I have had this stamp set, Artistic Etchings for months, but have rarely used it. I felt the Eiffel Tower worked well with the sketch. I started with a basicc gray card base, and added a layer of retired dsp in so saffron. (Ironically, I think the name of the pattern has Parisian in it!) I also used retired popy parade dsp and current basic gray dsp. The images are stamped on whisper white, and I used my poppy parade marker to outline one layer. Oval punches, poly-twill ribbon, and dimensionals finish it off.
Maybe next week, I'll play "on time!"
Inky {{{HUGS}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment