Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Saturday, January 19, 2013

...and for Staci...

Hello Again!

As promised, here is the other card I made for one of my staff members.  Three new people joined the team last October, so each received a 90-day evaluation and a hand-crafted card this week!  This card features the Freshly Made Sketch challenge found here.



Staci is my new Client Services Manager.  As this card states, she is "fantastic!"  She is smart, creative, and takes initiative.  I am so blessed to have her on staff.


The card base is pool party.  I already had a piece stamped with Serene Snowflakes, using pool party, island indigo, blushing bride, and wisteria wonder.  I cut it in half for the sketch, and paired it with the wisteria wonder, embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added blushing bride pleated ribbon.  My sentiments are from a SU hostess set, Perfect Words, stamped in island indigo, punched out with the modern label punch and lightly sponged.  The center has a felt snowflake, finished with a polka dot brad.  This is definitely a puffy card...great for hand delivery...even at a job evaluation!

Thanks for coming by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Oh those snowflakes are lovely! Perfect colors! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Kim! Super fun colours! Love the snowflake and the texture! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card ... love the great texture and super snowflake!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete