Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Eight Scoops of Color!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!

It's time for another Color Challenge over at SCS. It's my 3rd week as a Guest Designer...I am having lots of fun!

Mary is the hostess, and she gave us a palette inspired by the SU dsp ""Lullaby" which includes 5 colors: pistachio pudding, crisp cantaloupe, baked brown sugar, hello honey, and coastal cabana.  We were challenged to use all 5 or just 3 of the colors.  I used just 3: pistachio, cantaloupe, and brown sugar...sounds yummy!

I have a grand daughter who is turning 8 later this month.  I decided to use the retired "Sweet Scoops" set to make her card.  It's pretty self explanatory...just added some Dazzling Details for the sprinkles, and thick bakers twine.  The greeting is from "On Your Birthday."  I always include DQ gift cards with birthday cards to family...perfect in this particular case!



Hope you can play along...there is NO deadline for challenges on Splitcoaststampers!  WooHoo!
Thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable 8th birthday card, Kim!! Who doesn't love ice cream?

    ReplyDelete