Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Quick card on a BUSY Day!!

Hello, and Happy Tuesday!

It's time for another color challenge on Splitcoaststampers!  I am done with my guest DT gig, but I still wanted to play along.  I had a very busy day today, and after various writing projects and a long meeting, I decided to make a very quick and simple card.



This weeks colors are real red, coastal cabana, and daffodil delight.  I used the SU set "Work of Art," stamping the colors on very vanilla.  I wanted a bit more, so I embossed with my chevron embossing older, and sponged the sides.  I added ruffled ribbon, and the greeting is stamped in red on daffodil, then punched out with the scallop circle.  This was mounted on real red, then a crumb cake card base.  A few random enamel dots finish it off (the aqua one is from Dear Lizzy.)  It needs "something" I think...but I'll leave it as is for now!

Thanks for coming by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment