Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Traditions of Fresh Sketches

Hello Stamping Friends!

I am still trying to catch up with some specific card needs, but sometimes it is good to just make a bunch of cards for my general stash.  The best way to do this?  Grab a pack of designer series paper and a bunch of sketches.  Over the last 3 days, I have been working on the remnants of a long-retired package:  SU's Autumn Traditions.  (I think it came out when soft suede was an In-color.)  I really need to use my supplies, so I dug in with several past Freshly Made Sketches, then peeked in yesterday to grab the current one.  Two of the sketches are squares, but I don't have any square envelopes, and just wanted to keep things simple, so all of these are A2 cards.  Here goes!

Instead of giving a play-by-play, I will list supplies here at the top, since all of the cards are similar.  I used SU card stock in more mustard, soft suede, always artichoke, elegant eggplant, and whisper white.  Along with the Autumn Traditions dsp, I used some eggplant paper and a bit of ruby red from my scraps.  The ink is more mustard, always artichoke, and elegant eggplant.  Punches and dies include circles, scallop circles, ovals, Sizzix leaves, SU banners and word bubbles.  Stamps used are all SU:  "Hello Again," "Happiest Birthday Wishes," "On Your Birthday," "Just Sayin'," "Wetlands," and "Blessings from Heaven."  Some seam binding, brads, and enamel dots are the finishing details.  Now, to get all of these pictures in place!



  












































Whew!  I think these look pretty as a set.  I'd like to say all of this DSP is gone, but alas, I still have some scraps left.  I plan on throwing some cards together today with the rest, instead of putting them away to gather dust again.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for coming by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful assortment of fall Cards! And I love that you used past sketches! Fun to see them again! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the challenges. I am always inspired by Sketch challenges as well. I have some of that DSP too : ) Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete