Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Mashup! Well, sort of...


Hey Stampin' Friends!
I flunked time management this week after conference! Last week's cards were pre-posted, even Wednesday's card was pre-posted. But I didn't get my mashup done. I am typing this Thursday afternoon...and I will be headed to Chicago within the hour for a fund raiser. So, I'll play along later this weekend.
But YOU can beat me to it! Check out the Friday Mashup challenge here. It's a great sketch with a fun color combo! Do the sketch...use the colors...or mash 'em up together!! Who knows...I may just wanna CASE one of you!!
Inky {{{HUGS}}}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the challenge info. I love finding new sources of inspiration. Can't wait to see your take on it.

    ReplyDelete