Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Mashup!! Recycle What??



Hi Stamping Friends! It is Friday...time for another Friday Mashup challenge! I have to apologize, since my project is NOT here. Shucks, it's not finished! It has been a very busy work week. I had to make about 48 pastor appreciation cards to give to pastors of churches that support the ministry. Had I started them earlier...well, you know. I also was on the road with another staff member, delivery cards and gifts to the Walk for Life top 10 churches this Wednesday. So my plan is to relax in my messy craft room after work tonight. I started a project...and it is NOT a card! Gasp! You'll see later! So here is the challenge:

1. Make a project using recycled/re-purposed items
2. Make a project using the sketch shown above
3. Or Mash it Up and make a project using the above sketch with recycled/repurposed items

Maybe you can beat me to it...checkout the design team inspiration pieces...it's a wonderful collection! I'll be checking your projects out all week! Be sure to use keyword FM30 in your online gallery and linkup to the Friday Mashup!




Inky {{{HUGS}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment