Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Cards...with Mom

Hello Stamping Friends!


Recently, my mom was here visiting from South Carolina.  She came earlier than first planned, and I told her that I wanted to finish some Christmas cards which I started a LONG time ago (early last year, I think!).  I get my creative, artsy side from her (musical side from my dad), so I knew she would love to help out.  I already had much of these done:  the card bases were completed, including the inside; sentiments stamped and sponged, pattern paper adhered, scallop circles cut out with my Big shot.  So, I stamped and heat embossed the main image in early espresso, which is from Our Daily Bread Design's "Joy to the World."  The pattern paper is SU's Bella Bleu, and the ribbon and pears are also from SU.  I love the neutral warm tones with not quite navy! 


Mom had fun sponging and assembling cards with me.  Wish she lived closer so we could do this more often!!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment