Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Christmas Cards

Hello again!!  I am catching up on blog posts...finally!  It feels good to get creative again, and fun to share it with you!


Today I am posting cards I made this past week.  My hubby and I visited family for Thanksgiving, and I decided to bring some stamping supplies.  Several of my young nieces enjoy stamping with me.  So, I grabbed a bunch of Christmas materials...stamps, ink, ribbon, punches, paper.  Well, the girls made a few cards, but after all the effort it took to travel with this stuff, I decided to make a dozen cards!  I didn't quite finish while at my sister-in-law's...but did finish the day after we got home.  I still have many more cards to make!

The card bases are either always artichoke or early espresso (I ran out of artichoke).  The pattern  paper is last year's holiday paper, vintage style...each card featuring a different part of those 12x12 sheets.  The image is the new SU  "First Christmas" stamped in cherry cobbler and crumb cake, with a tiny rhinestone for sparkle.  "Greetings of the Season" is featured on scallop circles.  Ironically, I didn't bring my cherry cobbler seam binding, in order to save it from young hands that may have gotten carried away....so the cards are ribbon free.  GASP!

Still have lots of Christmas cards to make...so stay tuned!!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! It's so nice to *see* you Hun & I LOVE your cards! What a great layout you used & I think they look great even without ribbon! Have a great day & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, love the patterned paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete