Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Couple of Random Cards

Hello Stamping Friends!

Just a quick post with 2 simple cards that I made recently...

The first card is for my aunt who has a birthday on Christmas day.  Poor girl needs a special card!  I used my SU "Dasher" stamp, colored with my markers.  I also used SU's "Happiest Birthday Wishes" and markers (chocolate chip, garden green, and real red) for the sentiment.  A couple of brads and this fun polka dotted ribbon, along with some pattern paper finish it off.





This other card took me 5 minutes...if that!  A very clean and simple design.  One of my brothers-in-law came by last weekend to help my hubby install a new bathroom exhaust fan/heater/light.  They spent lots of time in the snug attic space.  The card features pacific point and sahara sand.  The image is SU's "Totally Tool".  Ribbon, pattern paper and large brad are all retired...but it feels great to use my stash!



Today is my official last day as a SU demo.  I LOVE the products, but have a lot of, well, everything!  LOL!  Plus my regular job is getting quite busy (busier!) so I need to clear my plate a bit.  I was going to just go into pending...but that would leave me with months of temptation!  I called to cancel my demoship...just in time.  The winter pre-order starts tomorrow, December 1st...I would have been in trouble!  I am still stamping, but my blog will start highlighting some other items as well.  Hope you decide to stick around!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

2 comments: