Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Color Dare is Back!


The Color Dare took a break for a while, but came back with a fun combo last Wednesday...Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla. Many samples were Christmas cards, but I needed a Get Well card. I pulled out Fun and Fast Notes stamp set, which came with my SU Demo starter kit. I colored the image with my stampin' write markers, adding a bit of daffodil delight to brighten it up. The main panel is very vanilla, cut out with the Top Note die in my Big Shot. Corduroy buttons from the clearance rack, some twine, and cherry cobbler seam binding found in the holiday mini finish it up.

Thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable card, love the CAS and those buttons, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. THis would cheer me up if I was feeling ickky! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that little pop of Daffodil Delight in the flower, too! Very cheery card! :)

    ReplyDelete