Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Operation Write Home


Here is a quick Christmas card I made over the weekend. I came across a blogg post from va.sunshine...an amazing stamper! She came up with this sketch for Operation Write Home. We were to create a holiday card for one of the troops to use. I decided to open my new Jolly Holiday dsp. The large scallop circle and middle strip, with scallop border, are very vanilla. The image is from Fun and Fast Notes, colored with markers in crumb cake, early espresso, marina mist, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight, and old olive. More yummy cherry cobbler seam binding! LOVE this stuff!!

I hope to make 6 of these, then send them on to OWH. Here is their website...maybe you can send holiday cards too!!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card and for a great cause! I love the DSP and I have the ribbon, but haven't used it yet -- need to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cause and lovely card! We just got one home safe and sound from Iraq and still have one in Afghanistan. The guys love to get things from home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I must be over thinking my cards and such. Thanks so much for the killer box of supplies. It is bound to jumpstart my mojo!!

    ReplyDelete