Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Friday, September 3, 2010

This Week's Sketch Challenge...

...combined with last week's color challenge on splitcoaststampers.

I love purple and green tones together, so this color palette was right up my alley! Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, and Old Olive. My sketch is off a bit...the razzleberry panel should have been wider to the right. Oh well!

I need a birthday card, and planned on using all current Stampin' Up! products. Well, the corduroy brads, posted on the Clearance Rack are gone...phooey! I was going to buy more! Once that was settled, I went ahead and added a bit of pacific point ribbon to balance things out. I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, including the tiny flower to make my own designer paper. My razzleberry card stock was embossed with the perfect polka dot impressions folder run through the big shot. I also used the fun butterfly punch, and popped it up with a dimensional (of course!)

Now, to get this mailed to a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator! (Maybe YOU!)

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

4 comments:

  1. Love your card and beautiful color combo! WOW! Gotta love those corduroy brads...I use mine sparingly! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card... I really like how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors ... I miss our corderoy buttons, sniff sniff.

    Great summer card!

    ReplyDelete