Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Color and Throwdown a Sketch!


Happy Wednesday! I went to a different color challenge blog today...the Color Throwdown, this week featuring pear pizazz, kraft (crumb cake) and blushing bride. I have peeked at it frequently, but this is the first time I participated. I combined it with the Sketch Challenge on splitcoaststampers. I pulled out my new SU set, "Bliss" which is available through Sale-a-Bration. Just order $50 in Stampin' Up product from January 25 - March 31, and you can choose this set, or one of many other sets or special SAB accessories.

The base is crumb cake, and I used pear and blushing bride pattern paper from the Hostess pack. I love the cotton twill ribbon, just had to choose which color to use! I stamped two of the images from Bliss on very vanilla card stock, and another one in crumb cake to leave a watermark on one side. My usual sentiment set up fit perfectly with this sketch. Finally, I added some pearls for a final feminine touch.

Hope you like it...I do!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

7 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Great job on both challenges! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is gorgeous! You really showcased that color combo beautifully. This is just so soft and elegant...I can't wait to get that stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! You did a great job with these colors. I love the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is a gorgeous color combo and I love what you did with it. The new Bliss set works so well. the little pearls are the perfect touch.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and pretty! I love it! This set is coming in a few days- can't wait! =)

    ReplyDelete