Yesterday, I received a fun award...the "Stylish Blogger Award"...from one of my favorite stampers, Anne Marie Hile!! I was quite shocked and oh so happy! I first found Anne Marie through the Color Dare, because she has also been a Featured Stamper. I LOVE her projects, and her blog Stampin Anne! I know my blog has a small but faithful following...but who knew I'd get special recognition?! Thanks, Anne Marie!
There are three simple rules for this blog award:
- Thank the person who gave the award, and include a link to her/his blog. Check
- Share 8 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 8 Stylish blogs, and let them know!
- I have lived in Illinois my entire life, despite trying to move south many times!
- My absolute favorite embellishment for my cards is RIBBON!!
- I am a Chicago Cubs fan, no matter how bad they are! Wrigley Field is a FABULOUS place!
- I wear children's shoes still...Size 2-1/2 wide. I have several pairs of Stride Rite Mary Jane's with velcro straps. Sigh
- I have always had a neuromuscular disorder...diagnosed as Dejerine-Sottas when I was 29. You can learn about it on the MDA website...but don't dare call me one of Jerry's Kids! Blech!
- I earned a Bachelor of Science Degree from Illinois State University...Music Therapy was my field of study
- I have 2 older brothers and one younger sister...none of whom stamp ;-)
- My crafty side comes from my mom, who makes lovely scrapbooks and beautifully decorated cakes from time to time. I LOVE her bunches!
- Michelle Zindorf's Freedom in Creating... I think Michelle is the Queen of Brayering!
- Stampin' & Dancin' with Riley... Riley hosts the Color Dare each week, and you know I love that!
- So, let me recognize the Color Dare!
- Marla's Stampin' Spot...Marla says she is new, but she has a great look to her projects already!!
- Running w/ Scissors Stamper...Heidi has some very unique cards, using tools in ways I never would have thought of on my own!
- Stampin' & Scrappin' with Karen... I love the 3-D projects, and keep telling myself I am going to try them myself!
- Not a Stampin' Up site, but Dawn's Sunnyside Up blog is always filled with whimsy! She is one of my first and best cyber-stampin' friends!! Mwah!
- Holly's art is well known on splitcoasstampers, and I love stopping by her gallery and blog Toy's Haven. Like Dawn, she is a Challenge-Chaser cyber-stampin friend. I hope to meet her in person someday!