Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hugs and Kisses to Volunteers!


Today I have a party which has become a fun tradition. My husband and host a 12th Day of Christmas party for staff and volunteers from the ministry where I work. Bruce always makes 3 big pots of soup, and everyone brings a dish to pass. The evening includes a rather competitive "white elephant" gift exchange. At the end of the evening, I try to present them with a small token. This year, I made up treat bags, using small cellophane bags from Stampin' Up. I also cut out some retired Christmas DSP with my Top Note die in the Big Shot, and folded it over for a simple decoration. Each bag had a scallop circle in ruby red (yep...clearing out more retired stuff) and 1-3/8"circle in very vanilla. The sentiment is from All Holidays, and says "hugs and kisses". The bags were filled with chocolate kisses and life-savers...'cuz we're a life-saving ministry!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

1 comment: