Kim Padan: Pro-Life Speaker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek!


In just one week, Stampin' Up! fans will be able to order from the NEW Holiday Mini catalog! There is so much fun stuff in there! As a SU demo, I get to order items early...WooHoo!

I make a gazillion Christmas cards each year, so I really need to get going on them before I go into panic mode! LOL My Christmas cards always include a sacred theme...I'll use the snowflakes and ornaments for samples...or even winter birthdays and thank you's...but my main cards demonstrate my faith. It is a lot of fun! I love angels, and so this NEW stamp set, Angelic Joy, is a perfect choice! This is a slight variation of a swap I did with area demos. I apologize...I assembled this late last night, and really should have stamped the angel again. It is a bit faded in the center. My hubby/photographer had a tough time with this!

The card base is Crumb Cake. I also used Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla, along with the NEW Deck the Halls DSP. LOVE this stuff! Rich, vintage patterns...would be great for scrapbooking too. I stamped the angel in Chocolate Chip ink, and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake. The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler, and you can see I used my scallop oval and modern label punches. I added the NEW Cherry Cobbler seam binding...very pretty!...and a NEW Deck the Halls Big Designer Button with a touch of hemp twine. The packages of Big Buttons are wonderful! I just recently fell in love with buttons, so I will play with these a lot!

This card is bulky with layers and lots of dimensionals...so it will either be hand delivered or mailed in a padded envelope. Either way, I hope to make 12 more this weekend!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

8 comments:

  1. beautiful and angelic card...getting me in the mood for the holidays...your layout and colors are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and just perfect to reflect what the holiday is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, elegant card, makes me want to buy that set even more now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is a beautiful Christmas card! Stunning! I love how elegant it is! The button is a classy embellishment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty... Perfect for Christmas, those big buttons are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow...great colors for the season and image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you getting going on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete